Novelist Liam Shea

Novelist Liam Shea
Click to Purchase - Click to Purchase - Click tp Purchase - Click to Purchase - Click to Purchase - Click to Purchase

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

I've arranged with Amazon to have a couple of free e-book days for my new novel

I'm soooo excited. The day has finally arrived. My new novel is available at Amazon.com and I'm thrilled. In order to kick my breakout novel off with a special event. I've arranged with Amazon to have a couple of free e-book days. Check it out this Monday, September 16th, and Tuesday, September 17th, and get your copy of my new novel free.

So dear friends, family and people who just want to get to know me... get my book free this coming Monday and Tuesday. This is not a mystery. It is a work of alternative fiction. There are so many different genera of fiction these days it's hard to keep them all straight so let me explain. This book is based on true events but the characters and situations they find themselves in are fictional. Truly all the characters are fictional, their responses and the drama leading up to the final outcome is fictional. What remains as fact is that many of these events did happen. My new book is funny, dramatic, and completely entertaining. Get your copy and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A passage from 'Midday's Starless Midnight' by Liam Shea:

A passage from 'Midday's Starless Midnight' by Liam Shea: I t was the day after Donald Wiseman asked Margret Michaels to m...